9. svi 2012.

DIY facial cream

Lately I'm having problems with acne and clogged pores so I'm trying to use not too many things for my face care as I don't know what is causing all the mess ...
I started making my own facial cream from Aloe Vera gel & Vitamin E concentrate.
Aloe Vera has been proven to be an effective treatment for skin lesions and burns and it's also effective as a moisturizer and an anti-inflammatory.
Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant for the skin, and its good for lightening scars, acne marks and fine lines.
When using only Aloe Vera gel I feel my skin isn't moisturized enough, and when using only Vitamin E is just too sticky and greasy for my face, so I decided to combine this two wonderful ingredients together. It works great; Aloe Vera gel is somehow watery and it helps the Vitamin E to absorb better so the skin is moisturized and it doesn't feel dry after cleaning.
The ingredients used   



When the ingredients are mixed together the cream becomes white
I've only been using the cream for a couple of days so it didn't made any miracles on my skin, but to be honest I'm not even expecting any, it's just enough for me to know what are the ingredients I'm using and that for now my skin is accepting them quite well.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar