7. svi 2012.

Deborah nails

I could hardly wait for Monday to run to DM store and buy more of this beautiful shades of Deborah mini nail polishes (recently I bought two in orange shades).
Why?
Firstly, they are on sale for only 7,90 kn/piece (about 1 euro/piece), and secondly they have a very good quality - the brush is great, and the color requires 2 layers max for a color to be as in a bottle.
Key evidences are on the photos, so if you like what you see, you better run to next DM store, leave some change on the counter and make yourself a rainbow in this rainy day with happy Deborah colors :)
My favorites are Turquoise fever 27 and Orange code 17. What are your favorites?




PS My hands are not in the best condition as I'm doing some gardening, so you'll just have to excuse me ;)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar